• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

211 engine, trans and markings

JackG

I know this is a real newbee question but how do you find or where do you find the exterior markings for your vehicle (m-211). For example the yellow circle with numbers as well as other truck markings.
Also, how can I get a little more power out of my engine. It seems to be a little lacking on power even for small hills. I have to shift it to low gear to make it go up most inclines especially from a stand still. Is there anything I can do to smooth out the auto transmission shifts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks