• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5Ton White artic tops

O.D. Fever

I have two 5 ton white cargo covers, the rubberized ones with attached end curtains, both new.. One is a little dirty and the other looks like a Crest comercial. Does anybody want them for a cold weather truck/ artic 5 ton.. I would like to see them leave my storage and find a good home.. They would be easy to Zerbra stripe. Give me a P.M. if you want them or one .. I will wait a day before I reply so I can wheigh all the needs vs wants. Joe P.S. must pay shipping and handling. (handling is just gas and packing.):p

A

A/C Cages

I need those winter cover down here in Florida. Well as cold as its been this year im thinking we will need them soon.

It would be a shame to destroy them, im sure you will find a person who can use them. They will ask for them as soon as they defrost their hands and can type on here.

Call me crazy, but I dont see how even those tarps can be called insulated. :cookoo: Teeth chattering thinking about it.

O.D. Fever

Sorry guys they are now spoken for .. one will be picked up and the other will be shipped.. Shipping is not cheap these days.. I do have some green and camo 5 ton covers and I will inspect and inventory those when I haul out the white ones and will offer them up for the same outragous price of free. Please, when I do this, I want this stuff to be used by Steel Soldiers and is not to be sold in any way for profit. Joe:)

emr

oh gee, i my mind was stuck that it was a cab top sorry i sounded stupid , a 5 ton cargo cover will fit a deuce well if u want to fold it under with a rope in it like an ol style and pull it tight in the back just like the ol canvas, done it, just need a end curtain for the back then ,

Last edited: