• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 rims FREE in NC

rottiedog

don't need 'em. I have 6 stock rims. One still has a tire on it. I have too much stuff sitting around and am offering these up to the first person that can come and get them.
NO SHIPPING

davidkroberts

hey mike,

Sorry i stuck you with the wheels after i got those tires off you. I havent had a chance to thank you for them. Ive been too busy driving. They are perfect.

Thanks Again,
Dave

rottiedog

Rims are the 20" deuce rims. They are spoken for as of right now. Will post if still available at the end of the week.

No problem Dave. Tires look great on the Mog. I can see one of those trucks in my collection at some point in time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks