• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

68 or 69 AM General deuce

Primrose Captain

My Fire Department has a deuce that used to be a brush fire truck and is now out of service and we are looking to sell this truck. Unfortunately I do not know what the value of this truck would be, we do have a title to the truck. I can also say that the truck was taken out of service do to transmission failure and some parts have been removed from the truck to keep other trucks in service the motor is complete and in tact, the body seems to be in decent shape and there is an aproximately 700 gallon water tank mounted in the bed of the truck. The hard top and drivers side seat have been removed to be used in another deuce. The truck also has a pto winch I am not certain if the winch works or not. Any suggestions on how much we should be able to sell this truck for will be greatly appreciated and what ever we get for the truck will be going towards purchasing much needed repairs to our facilities and other trucks and equipment.
Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks