• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air baged M1009?

krall

ok just a thought, am looking to start a project, I got a M1009 cheap enough and would like to play around with it, what would be a trouble spot or problem with airbaggin the front and back axles? I wouldn't be loading it with anything more of just a show truck, I live close to the carlisle events place where they do a tone of shows and I would like to do something different. I know this is not a pureist question but am sure somone has some knoledge about this. also if I do that wouldn't I be able to put air horns on the roof from like a 5 ton?

donalloy1

Krall, I to am very interested in adding air bags to m1009. hope to see someone soon who does this upgrade and their evaluation. Please keep me in loop. Thanks, DMLII sends...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks