• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison Transmission Info

ARYankee

I was looking for some extra info about the Allison transmission and ended up on the Allison site where you can download the manuals. I thought I would share the link for those that are interested. You may want to make this a sticky.

Allison Transmission

oldgoatfarmer1361

Thanks I am trying to get information about rebuilding an Allison at a buddies shop. Using his tools in exchange for deer hunting at my farm. I rebuilt a small transmission in High School so this is bigger and harder just like I used to be in High school now old and worn out just like my Tranny. Have a good day

ARYankee

Good luck! I bought the Allison Transmission troubleshooting guide from Allison. I was somewhat disappointed but I only spent $15. I'm having issues with my tranny in my wrecker. At some point and time I will get it figured out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks