• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

alternator light came on?

dunedigger

I have the same thing going on in mine only both batts stay charged. I ordered another alt to replace the one side, my old one does not set the light off.

wlcharm

I had both of my lights come on. I have a parts 1009 so I took both of my old alt. and had them re-built. When they did it they put on new pulleys. One of the pulleys was for a smaller belt. I put one of my pulleys from the alt. I just took off on it. It was about ¼” larger all the way around. When it got dark I CK it I had a Gen 2 light on. It was the alt with the larger pulley. I went and got a smaller pulley the same size as the #1 alt. The light went out.
Don’t know if this will help but might CK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks