• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna Broke on a tree

marylandgrdnr

No pic in this post but i wanted to reach out and see if there's a source for antenna pieces. I broke the connection on the top piece backing out of a driveway...(antenna tied down in rear) The lower piece and the mount seem to be ok.

thanks for the help

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would help if you knew which antenna you have, there are many different model numbers.
There should be a label just above the base of the top section, if not there should be a label on the bottom section. If no labels are visible, you could measure the overall length and use the antenna base model number to figure out which top you need.

Bert

Gripy

shove a wooden rod into the hole and paint to match. Maybe some bondo and sand it so the transition looks nice.

Since all you're going for is looks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks