• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any left in Texas?

Nutro

I'm trying to possibly buy a deuce from a local guy but just in case that doesn't work out, do you guys know if there will ever be any GL Deuces out of Texas in the near future?

I only ask because I wouldn't be able to afford a tow from out of state to Texas and/or any repairs needed to get a truck roadworthy.

Thanks!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scout around the pictures of current lots. Not a sure fire way but you can see some interesting things. Chances are GL in Texas wont have any for a while due to other auctions taking priority. Also try GSA.

Nutro

I've looked at the GSA site but I can never find any 2.5 ton trucks at all. Where on that site should I be looking? I've found other vehicles like Silverados etc etc

Barrman

There is a guy in Caldwell that might want to sell his soon. PM Pistolnut and see what he says. Very easy and short 100 miles from Austin since the truck runs.