• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know how to remove crankshaft drive pulley? help

mm73

I am having to remove the pulley and harmonic balancer to change the main front seal and I have already tried a puller and that just broke the pulley in the back so I have now ordered one from boyce equipment but still need to get the one off so I can change the seal. Thanks for any help

Michael

bryan70546

I am having to remove the pulley and harmonic balancer to change the main front seal and I have already tried a puller and that just broke the pulley in the back so I have now ordered one from boyce equipment but still need to get the one off so I can change the seal. Thanks for any help

Michael
Guess I miss all the fun huh , try soaking it in with something like PB blaster are Kroil and let it sit over night , also be careful not to turn on the crank shaft being a diesel it can still start .Wish I was there to help you out Michael but i am back offshore, Good luck and be careful
Bryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks