• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone know where to get mep 002a, 003a instrument panel door locks?

Maddogg2.0

Hey guys,
The instrument panel door on my mep002a is in terrible shape, and I ended up scoring a nos one on ebay for around 40 bux. Problem is that my current panel only has one of the original locks and its in terrible shape. Does anyone have a source for the lock assemblies. I tried a few different sites but to no avail. I'm looking for 3 total pin assemblies, (the pins, screw part, and the little bushing that increases the diameter. The receiver portions are there and in good shape, thanks guys.

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks