• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blowby??

I understand that any 6.2 has a little puff of oil vapor when the oil filler cap is removed while the vehicle is running, but how much is too much? I am burning about one quart of oil every 1250mi. I even noticed the same litttle puff of vapor when I pulled my dipstick. No oil in my air filter housing, but the inside of my intake manifold is oily. I just sprayed out my cdr with wd40. Perhaps this will help. Any thoughts?

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It happens i have the same prob mine does't burn oil just try to keep the oil out of the air intake wipe it with a rag

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks