• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

busted hydraulic line on my m816

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a nice big hole blowed out in my hydraulic on the winch for the crank.. im asking where is a good source that some members has used to get a new line.. ill try local tomorrow and then check here. i might change them all all while im at it. thanks in advance

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its on a 1070 xm816 i will count the hoses maybe i can change them all at once or if to high ill just do the one that is blown.

HanksDeuce

Baton Rouge Rubber House can make the hoses while you wait. On Choctaw Drive near Airline Hwy. They have every fitting known to man for a fluid or air in a hose.

RAYZER

I bought a total of 7 hoses from them for my m246 at 1/3rd of the price compared to a local hydraulic house!
Fast shipping and hoses made in the USA.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today i drained the main tank and put two wrenches on one line.. those are on tight i see. any hints that you guys have to help me out would be appreciated. tomorrow i plan on trying to get some hoses off from the crain side.

RAYZER

Sometimes a great deal of leverage is required, try using some cheater bars or longer combination wrenches.
How about some pics of what your working on!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i gave up till spring. i did change out the busted one and then put all that fluid back in. next time ill get a elect pump and do it the easy way

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks