• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bye Bye Deuce

M215

This is the fourth time I've done this, get a deuce just the way I like it and end up selling it. This one has been in my shop since April of this year under going a rebuild, a freind stops over and ends up talking me into selling it. Luckily it's staying local, only about 15 miles away, first MV for the new owner too. Guess I can put the money into the new M813 and get it just the way I want it.
Karl

Attachments

M215

Dump truck

Hey Mike,
The M215 is still here, every now and then I'm tempted to sell it. I have owned the dump for 6+ years, that is a record for me! If I count the time and effort that does into these trucks, I loose my shirt every time. The effort is more fun than the finished product.
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks