• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canada - deuce sighting

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just (as in: one hour ago) drove from Ottawa to Montreal; traffic was so bad, I did not have a chance to whip around, catch up with the truck and snap a picture (so do not give me grief!):

A semi loaded with three Canada Deuces was heading towards Ontario on autoroute 40.

They all had wheels (as opposed to the sorry looking piles of scrap that were auctioned off a few weeks ago on a couple of bases) but the hardtops appeared to have been removed. There were two trucks standing on the flatbed and one on top of the other two. I could not see whether there was some sort of ramp the third one was standing on or if it was a "scrap-like" transport, where the truck was just thrown on top of the other two. I could not see any obvious crush damage. The whole load was covered with what looked like a heavy cargo net. Two of them were definitely winch trucks.

I have the hunch that the Canadian government is scrapping all these deuces....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks