• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car / Truck Show, Poker Run, Swap Meet for Cancer.

canadiandukes

Yes, the name don't tell you much..

Hair Dare '09.

The event is in it's 7th year,
Car / Truck Show, Poker Run, Swap Meet for Cancer.

Along with Family, and a few close friends, I started this event back in July 2003, in a small town called Essex, Ontario.
The first year I clipped off a 15" pony tail, and donated it to Wigs for Kids, the girl that shaved my head the first year, also shave her head.
We held the event for 4 years in Ruthven, Ontario. The year, 2008, I moved it to the Leamington Fair Grounds, in Leamington, Ontario.
I would like to find a closer location for 2009, possibly Comber, but I will post when I know, where this will be in 2009.
Always looking for Sponsors, and volunteers.

There are a few hair cuts done throughout the weekend to raise money too, that's where the name comes from.
We dare you to shave / cut your hair for CANCER.

This is most likely the only event like this in Southern Ontario.
In 2008, if you attended, you could have met Twiki from Buck Rogers,
or Don Pedro Colley who played Sheriff Little on the Dukes of Hazzard,
even a Duke was on hand, Coy Duke.

This event is open to everything with wheels.

We are trying to raise money for a Scholarship for a student surviving Cancer through St. Clair College ( Windsor ).

There were lots of TV / Movie Star Cars this year as well, Magnum PI's Ferrari, Dukes cars, and many others.
I will post more details as I can put this years event together.

I hope it will be the second weekend in September 2009.

thanks,
Paul.
cdndukes@mnsi.net
www.CanadianDukes.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks