• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central MD to El Paso

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Things are coming together for me to depart Hancock, MD on Wednesday late afternoon. I'm towing the 24 foot trailer.

I need to get to El Paso as quick as my 60-70 mph truck can carry me.

I can haul items requiring ratchet straps.

If you have chains and binders, I can haul anything up to a HMMWV (no shipping containers).....BUT!!!!! I have no way of returning the chains or binders. This is a one way trip because I'm flying back to the northeast.

Whatever you want loaded has to be in Hancock by Wednesday at noon. I pull out at 1500. No delays no exceptions no driving somewhere else to get the item.

Going down I-81 to I-40/30/20/10.

Meet up at an easy on/easy off exit ramp. No driving through town with a 24 foot trailer.

Need good contact numbers and the willingness to meet me at anytime day or night. Not sure when and where I will make cities but I want to be west of Dallas by Friday afternoon.

This will be my first time driving this specific route although I've driven a fair amount of portions of it at various times.

AZK9

... Going down I-81 to I-40/30/20/10. ...This will be my first time driving this specific route although I've driven a fair amount of portions of it at various times.
Those roads are pretty nice to drive... especially when you want to get from Point A to B quickly! Safe travels! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks