• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Control box differences

Greg841

Just trying to wrap my head around the different control boxes, gave the search a go but I'm still confused. My 1151 has a Nartron box. Every time I turn it to run, the wait light comes on for a few seconds whether the truck was sitting for a few days or just shut off a minute before. I finally drove my 1097 on the road for the first time yesterday, has a KDS yellow label box. A cold start the wait light comes on for a couple seconds just like my other truck. Sitting for an hour or so the wait light only illuminated for a second. An almost immediate restart it flashes and goes out. Both trucks start every time without issue/hesitation. 1097 operated the same way last night and this morning. Does that sound normal?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sounds like you have a non functional TSU or a mismatched TSU
Here is the link to the sticky where you can see what TSU you need for your PCB
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/pcb-eess-smartstart-s3-i-pics-info.164930/
I have never seen a wait light when fully warmed up (other than a flash), but then I probably have not been exposed to every box out there but IMHO that does not sound right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks