• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coonass Militia intercepts Russian Bear

Man those Yankees from up north of I-10 don't know good eating.
Regarding the menu above, you forgot the hogshead cheese, shrimp spiders, boudin, frog legs.....
Aw man, dunno how I forgot about frog legs. We still go frogging every once in a while. There's almost always a few in the canals and creeks around here, especially when the farmers are draining their rice fields. Some really good eating.

And oysters, man, that's hard to beat.

LC

ETA: Regarding frog legs, for anyone not familiar with LA and Cajuns, we aren't talking about rainfrogs (rainettes) either. Lots of huge bullfrogs out in the countryside in Louisiana.

Last edited:

CajunM35A2

Head sucker...

Found out I can catch my own crawfish here in FL. You sound like a fellow head sucker.:funny:
Uhhhhh when you are talking to someone from New Orleans that could have more than one meaning.......

It could be something akin to:

HMFIC

or,

It could be someone who likes to eat crawfish like a we do here in Southern Louisiana,

or,

It could be, well, someone or something that you find in the lower French Quarter!