• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV 2 again

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stonepicket1 got his single cab truck from Macdill. While I was over there with my wife a couple of weeks ago there were 2 more just the same. Perhaps we will see thoses when the injection pumps fail.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suffer from chronic CUCVII envy.:(

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Derrick, do a search!

The lot description says CUCVII, The manifest description says CUCVIII. The NSN seems wrong all together.

idM1028

Man, you Californians have all the fun stuff :( First time I saw one of the LSSV's with the new body style, the little voice inside my head started screaming "I want one!!!"

Stonepicker1

Attachments

Last edited:

idM1028

It did. I told the GF it was a good thing I've got my money tied up other places, Other wise I would have bid on it. Thats when she made the " I'll set fire to your current truck " comment.....:beer:
If your truck's straight OD green like mine, I'd just tell her I was gonna get rid of the current truck. Then I'd buy the new one. Then I'd just park the old one on the lawn. . . rofl

Derrickl112

I dont like CUCV's but I think im going to bid now just to raise the price.

Thanks for the tip.

wow..someone gave me a negative rep because of that comment. get a life.

the comment was made to show why your not suposed to talk about future auctions. IT ATTRACKS MORE ATTENTION TO THEM.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMJ

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
wow..someone gave me a negative rep becuase of that comment. get a life.

the comment was made to show why your not suposed to talk about future auctions. IT ATTRACKS MORE ATTENTION TO THEM.

know how you feel, the crappy thing is, it's anonymous, so, some coward can hammer you in the backside and walk away without a second thought.

waiting for negative rep now. . . . :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks