• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cutting up a pole setting deuce

case-basketcase

Eastern Surplus has a nice auger truck for sale.... I would like to have it because of that rear winch but to pricey... I might have to call this guy

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
This truck was cut up some time ago - he keeps reusing the photo to promote axle sales. I'd like to buy the frame of a polesetter (mine was butchered) and contacted the guy. I could not establish with certainty that he'd sell me the frame from the polesetter - nor could I get a firm price.

However, looking at his other auctions he does appear to have some interesting items.

Regards,
David

JDToumanian

Wow, that sucks. I'm realistic enough to understand that all trucks cannot be saved, many will be scrapped and parted out. But to see what looks like an excellent example of a rare truck get ruined is sad. :cry:

I could use some parts off that, too... but I bet the auger got cut up.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks