• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cylinder locks for doors and ignition?

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone make a set that uses the same key for the doors and ignition for a blazer?
Almost locked myself out as my ignition key doesn't work for the door and the only key I got.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you wanting stock (where everyone has the same key) keyed-alike or a different cut keyed-alike?

You will find yourself spending ALOT of time on the CUCV Forum.

Between the known electrical issues, the Doghead Relay upgrade, alternators not charging and where to find parts for the M1009, it all has been covered.

Most of the parts can be found at your local parts house (unlike your A3...lol). Alot of us use www.LMCtruck.com, GMpartsdirect.com, GmPartsGiant.com, NAPA, etc.

Find the GM part number in the -20p or -34p parts manuals and the do a google search.

You have downloaded the TMs haven't you? ;)

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you wanting stock (where everyone has the same key) keyed-alike or a different cut keyed-alike?

You will find yourself spending ALOT of time on the CUCV Forum.

Between the known electrical issues, the Doghead Relay upgrade, alternators not charging and where to find parts for the M1009, it all has been covered.

Most of the parts can be found at your local parts house (unlike your A3...lol). Alot of us use www.LMCtruck.com, GMpartsdirect.com, GmPartsGiant.com, NAPA, etc.

Find the GM part number in the -20p or -34p parts manuals and the do a google search.

You have downloaded the TMs haven't you? ;)
HAHA that's funny.. unlike the A3...... Yeah I've downloaded them, have to admit I haven't gotten through them all, but did have a problem with my gen2 light not going out and reading the tm to blip the throttle and the light goes out. If it doesn't contact my supervisor.......My wife said my supervisor is her Malamute, I see a problem here if the light doesn't go out.