• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

December 7th 1941......this was there......and its free

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a VFW or other organization that could use a static display Bollard from Battleship Row in Pearl Harbor. Was in-place when we were bombed.

I brought this bollard back to Texas from battleship row about April 12th 1992. There was a big upgrade going on
and this bollard had to come with me.

Its is free to any organization that will get a copy of the job order showing the work of upgrading the pier. So this could be proof of pearl location.
It weighs a couple hundred pounds so its local pickup or pre paid shipping.

The job order can be gotten easily enough with a FOIA request or regular request. The info is not classified.

This is a generic pic of the bollard. Looks same just old and yellow. Will get good pic up tonight.
I spent my enlistment in Pearl and am familiar with the area.
Come get your Bollard. :)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks