• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

detailed engine pics of the M37

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any really detailed pics of the M37 engine compartment? I'm a big fan of PrimePortal for military vehicle pics, but both M37s they have pictures of fail to have any pics of the engine at all...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, majorhitt.

Anyone have a pic of the engine without the heater installed? Want to get an idea of correct coolant routing without the need for the heater....

MitchG

Maddawg I have a few pics I saved from over on the G741 forum a couple of years ago. I can't for the life of me remember who posted them originally so I hope they won't be too offended that I posted them here. They show most all the vent lines and such in great detail.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks