• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

difference between A2 and A3 bed

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be able to get an A3 bed to put on my A2, is the mounting hardware different or do they drop right on? I know they have the marker lights that the A2's don't, and I think they have tie-downs as well. Are there any other differences? Will the ribs and seats from an A2 fit?

dave wagner

i have wood and fiberglass swats that fit my m35a2s, what year did they switch to fiber glass? would like to keep oem for the trucks

pjvargas

Another difference

I was doing some looking on the web a while back and I believe the A3 bed is the same as the A2 bed but it might have the cargo tie-downs installed as well as an extra "cut-out" on the rear face of the bed that mount 3 red side marker lights and the trailer connector facing to the rear. I also think the A3 bed has an additional white backup light facing rearward on each side of the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks