• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Disrespect for Kenny Engle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boatcarpenter

I can not believe the disrespect ( perhaps I should say lack of respect, not sure disrespect is a good word) shown here for our good friend and gentleman and one of the Forums best resources , Kenny Engle. You know what I am referring to. :oops:
BC

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What happened? What did I miss? Kenny, I think it may have been you that called last week, I got a Florida number but the message was all garbled, I wasn't sure who it was so I didn't call back, sorry if it was you. :oops:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
??? Guess I had to be there to see what this is about.

Kenny's the man. Probably forgot more about MVs than I know.

mangus580

Its more than a disrespect for kenny... its a disrespect for everyone on this site.

it is being handled.... enough said.

Boatcarpenter

Guys, it is about this post that Kenny posted this morning. He asked that the thread be stopped. It wasn't. I just don't like seeing Kenny treated that way. It is that simple.
"Attention Members! This is a test. I would like to see who can follow directions or better yet, who can't follow directions by letting this topic and thread go. Lanty said it clearly and with spirit. If we had a political forum, it would just polarize members from each other, not good for the hobby or site. Please just let this die. We shouldn't have to lock the topic, we are mostly grown adults, try to behave that way. LET IT DIE! There is no good reason to respond to this thread any longer. The decision is made. If you have yet another opinion, keep it to yourself and swallow your collective pride, it's over."
Respectfully,
BC

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, that type of thread would just be bad for everyone, and do nothing to further our hobby.

Plus, Kenny is the guru of MVs it seems, and is a very respectable individual as well. And helpful as all get out.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The topic should have just been locked. Everyone enjoys their freedom of speech, even when asked to keep quiet.

But, starting another thread to talk about the fact that no one could stop talking about the other thread (and essentially continuing the conversation) is better, how? :roll:

Mike_Pop

I can't say enough good things about Kenny. I've only met him a handful of times and each time he was overly friendly and helpful. I think the majority of the SS members are like Kenny. Any disrespect to someone who helps as much as Kenny does should not be tolerated.

Just my 2 Euros.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No worries folks, I'm thicker skinned than that. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to get the box of locks out. I simple warning should have been enough. Lets just move on folks.

Elwenil

Kenny, I don't know what happened after my post but I gather you got involved somehow. I probably went too far in my post and for that I apologize to everyone. I don't know what happened but Kenny, if you took any flak as a result of my post, I formally apologize to you specifically. I don't want to get into a discussion of what happened, it's over and done with now, but I did want to apologize.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You wer right on Lanty. All I did was challang folks not to post so the topic could die but folks just ignored me and posted anyway. No worries though, it''s about all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks