• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern Surplus - Super Single Rims-

country

Supporting Vendor
Eastern Surplus is now manufacturing their own custom SUPER SINGLE RIMS, these rims will allow you to run single tires on your M35A2 in either the steer or drive position without having to “ flip the hubs” or modify the axle ends. The wheels are reversible and the lug holes are double chamfered to accommodate the lug nuts on ANY AXLE POSITION. We offer these with or without tires. They are all tubeless design, ½ inch center disk manufacture.

Tires available: Michelin & Goodyear- 395/85 R20 and similar

The rims and tires are in stock for immediate shipment- NO WAIT

Rims $395 each- FOB our yard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania- we can ship truck freight

Tires- price on request ( can supply or supply and mount)

Email or call

Thanks
Dave
215-598-8227
dave@easternsurplus.net

Attachments

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
do they two valve stem locations?
I don't know how good they are, but I really like the look of those goodyear MVT tires.

country

Supporting Vendor
each has 2 valve stem holes. Each comes with a high quality threaded plug and a threaded valave stem. Mount valve stem according to front or rear position on the truck so you can air up from the outside

1/2 inch thick steel inner disk

Dave

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have thought about having two Schrader valves per tire to speed up airing up or down. Just a more compact version of the dual air chuck set-up shown in an earlier post. The compressor can handle it. (Don't install a Schrader valve in the air feed, that would defeat the advantage) and, oh, nice wheels.

Attachments

country

Supporting Vendor
Thanks, glad you like them

the rims/hoops are approved, but the centers are custom, and we are working on getting a certification to go along with the finished rim. the centers are heavier than others I have seen, and the solid center with 100% welding we think ensures greater strength than some other designs

we mounted the first set today, and they look really good. We have 18 wheels in stock now, and about 24 tires. lead time to mount the tires is about 2 days. If anyone from the board wants a set, we will offer free shipping within 500 miles for the first 2 sets of 6 sold from this posting.

Thanks
Dave

country

Supporting Vendor
will have a set mounted on a truck in a few days. I will post pictures

we put on a set today, but the truck still needed paint so we took them off for now.

they line up well. fronts stick out about 1 1/2 - 2 inches more than the rear- just enough to allow good turning up front without hitting the springs.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice. I guess the object for having hand-holes in the centers was always for getting to the inner tire's valve stem.

Someone asked the width of the rim, I'd like to know as well.

What is the offset?