• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ELP to DFW to OKC

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'll be driving from the vicinity of the following places El Paso to Dallas to Oklahoma City and then back to El Paso around April 26-27. Looking at renting a truck but will probably end up in my CUCV and M101 trailer.

I am picking up a CUCV engine in OKC to put into the one I'll be driving.

If someone has something they want sent from ELP to DFW or OKC and it's not tooo heavy, let me know. If someone has something small in OKC they need brought back to ELP area, let me know.

I'll be posting some stuff in the classifieds as the week progresses that I can drop enroute (NOS towbars w/feet, deuce doors, and various seats) if anyone is interested. It would save on shipping but I would also have to caution that it would require meeting me at whatever time I arrive in town as it might be in the middle of the day or middle of the night. I would also meet at an interstate exit. Time in everything which is why this stuff will be somewhat cheaper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks