• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine leveler bar from Gray Ga to near Cincinnati Ohio.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Swampdonkey(Mark) has a motor leveler for me that I would like to try to get closer to Cincinnati. If anyone is going near there I would make it worth your while!

Anyone from the south headed up to Findlay this year?

Anyone from the south headed to Haspin?

PM me for info if you might be able to help.

zip-code 31032 to 45236

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I drove past there yesterday on our way back from Florida.

If it can get closer to me (Atlanta or further North) we can bring it to Findlay.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carnac should have some parts for me. I could bring it to Findlay. Aw man I forgot to ask Clint to bring a radiator and grill up from av8or... dang!

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll throw a couple things out there...

The leveler can be picked up whether I'm there or not. I'll need to know ahead of time though so I can leave it in the truck. If you come while I'm there you're most likely going to leave with some free stuff. The garage is getting cramped, lol.

Chris, if you strike something up with Carnac I need to know sooner than later. He has something I want that I haven't brought up due to logistics. Setting this up might be an opportunity for a deal to be made.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm coming to Atlanta next week and will be loading this week. If you want something now would be a good time to speak up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks