• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC being sent to Battlecreek...how much longer?

wsucougarx

Hello, I won an auction on 8-14. Submitted my EUC/Export Letter/Driver's license 2 hours after closing of auction. Just checked EUC status and it states its being sent to Battlecreek. How much longer can I expect to finally get the approval to pick up my truck? This is my first EUC.

pc3nmcb

My status says sent 'BC' July 8th. I did recieve a 'DLA' letter last week still waiting on 'EUC'. I can't give you a time table just my experience so far.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Slow down when you submit a thread, you double posted this. You can go to one of them and delete it. As for the EUC, it takes a while for your first one then you never know for sure but the rest should take less time. I'd count on at least 30-45 days for the first one. Once again, a search would yield you many posts on this topic.

kurtkds

My first one was submitted on 8-14 also. It took a bit of prodding of GL to get it going by then. So by the post on here I'm figuring Mid Sept before I see it then who knows how long to get the SF-97 back.

Anybody have experience with Washington state about accepting the SF-97. I had some problems with them several years ago when it came to a couple M10X-XX series trailers but that may have been some different circumstances. The person that I bought the trailers from didn't bother to file for the SF-97 when he had bought them and more than a year had past.

Pawnshop

I got my SF-97 on Monday after about a month and I am actualy on the way out the door right now to the Travis County (Texas) tax office to attempt registration, will advise the outcome this evening.

WildSide

Watch your account

My first was sent 5/22 and I was billed 7/2 but I never received the invoice. I sent follow up emails after I saw I was billed and only received the invoice the day before I was notified by the lot manager that I was facing abandonment. I immediately scheduled pickup using a nearby resource who facilitates pickups and all is good. I am going to get it from him on Saturday. I would have been very frustrated had I not noticed the missing invoice and been able to pick up on short notice.

Any EUC since has been fairly quick.

Pawnshop

RE: Watch your account

No go at the tax office today! I went away with several forms to fill out and have notarized. Because the SF97 is issued from Florida I needed to have the numbers verified by the APD Vehicle Theft Interdiction unit. Everything will come together, but not today!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks