• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extra Power Feed Through Post?

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen a few trucks on GovPlanet that have the multi stud power bus connected to a feed through post (usually covered in silicone). But I am also seeing what looks like a second feed through post next to it or even aft of the shunt. Does anyone know what it is for or what accessory might usually be connected to it? I was able to find the feed through in the TM's but they don't show multiples together.
Thank you,
- HoveringHMMWV

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Last edited:

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That’s an additional ground stud, you will find it wired with a massive ground cable in the 400amp equipped trucks, it runs to the 400amp generator ground stud.
Its just a stud on a 200amp truck. I guess AMG a figured out that while they added a bunch of positive tie point, they forgot they should have negative too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks