• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fathers' Day Car Show in Chantilly, VA, Organizers want MVs...

CGarbee

I received this today and am passing it along in case anyone is interested...

"My apologies for the delay in sending this to you. This is the car show announcement and registration form.
Please share with your MV buddies. Hope to see you on Father's day at the show. Please note, there is no same day registration. Ya'll will need to register in advance if you want your vehicle to be judged. If you don't care, you can show up on the day of the show and register for the Car Corral. I believe the MVs would be Class 30, Special Display. "

This is the brochure.

http://gwcmodela.com/pdfs/Sully/2024/sully-car-show-registration-brochure-2024.pdf

This is the link to the webpage for the show

George Washington Chapter Inc. - Sully

Other than what is posted above, I have no knowledge of this event...
Cabell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks