• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flame Heater fitting on IP...

fpchief

I have removed everything for my flame heater including the compression fitting at the IP. I just need to remove the fitting it went into so i can install the 1/4" plug. Spent some time on this fitting and have tried to read some posts. Need some good quick help of possible on how to get this son of a gun out.

Katahdin

You should be able to get the fitting it out with a 1/4 inch drive socket, extension, and swivel. Threading the plug in is the harder part.

fpchief

You should be able to get the fitting it out with a 1/4 inch drive socket, extension, and swivel. Threading the plug in is the harder part.
Yea, I could not get regular socket on it and I keep forgetting about the wobbly ones. They help alot!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks