• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found STA Super Lugs, 9x16's!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
According to their ebay ad they are 4 for $699. ($175 ea). New they are what 210-220?

3dAngus

Just buy a M101A1 trailer with them. I did that, put my Superlugs on my M-37, took off the 9X16NDTs and put those back on the M101A1.

For the price of a M101A1, you come out ahead, provided the tires are 90% or so. Mine were, ride like a champ. Best M101 ride ever. Be sure to keep an eye in the rear view mirror and make sure your trailer is still behind you, cause you won't know it otherwise with the Superlugs. Looks like they were designed for mud and snow, but don't have the roadrage and screaming mud tires usually do at highway speeds.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just buy a M101A1 trailer with them. I did that, put my Superlugs on my M-37, took off the 9X16NDTs and put those back on the M101A1.

For the price of a M101A1, you come out ahead, provided the tires are 90% or so. Mine were, ride like a champ. Best M101 ride ever. Be sure to keep an eye in the rear view mirror and make sure your trailer is still behind you, cause you won't know it otherwise with the Superlugs. Looks like they were designed for mud and snow, but don't have the roadrage and screaming mud tires usually do at highway speeds.
That's how I got mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks