• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

French Camp- GL Pick-Up Help

cruzinz28

I am looking for some help to pick up and ship a lot from French Camp, CA to Maryland. If anyone can help me out on this please PM me asap.

thanks - Jesse

cruzinz28

thanks for the help Mike. I actually sent them a request for quote a few minuetes ago. If anyone out there can help, please let me know. the lot is made up of tent liners if that helps out.

cruzinz28

Cucvfreek - If I win the auction, the award time will be this Wednesday 10-21-09. If you could pick them up and help me get them shipped it would be greatly apprecaited! After payment clears Iwould assume that pick up could be arranged for sometime next week. I apprecaiate the help! I will keep you posted with details if I win. - Jesse

Cucvnut

ok cool i have am going on vacation for a few days from wed till Monday morning but i could go get them next tuesday or wed how many is it ? and what not do you have a link to the auction

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks