• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter#

DSO_351

Humvees are set for a water proof application. Filter has 2 parts. Inner screen sediment filter, and outer cartridge element. Government buys them as a 3 piece kit: element, screen and o-ring for the filter housing. Government also stocks the sediment screen.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've searched based on measurements for a civilian filter. Wasn't able to find one either.

Last edited by a moderator:

kapkanimd

I know this thread is old, but where is everyone getting filters for the 6.2? I searched A910428 and dont come up with much, if anything. I saw suggestions for like Kascar, but they dont use this number. Same with a bunch of other sites who sell HMMWV filters; they all have different part numbers... Please advise. Thanks in advance!

teteacher101

I know this thread is old, but where is everyone getting filters for the 6.2? I searched A910428 and dont come up with much, if anything. I saw suggestions for like Kascar, but they dont use this number. Same with a bunch of other sites who sell HMMWV filters; they all have different part numbers... Please advise. Thanks in advance!

I called Kascar an told them what I had, he told me what I needed an shipped it out for me an it fit perfect. I'd just give them a call.

diesel dave

The kaydan filters are out there,but pricy. I've considered putting a spin-on ahead of the stock filter,but I can't come up with a good place to mount it. The best I can come up with is the space between the air cleaner and radiator,but the inner fender would not support it.
Did this on a couple of cucv's I owned,and worked quite well. Just need to make sure you use the correct micron #. Anyone done this with a Hmmwv?