• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gasser Exhaust Help

Empty Pockets

HI I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a complete exhaust or pieces for the Reo OA331 engine. I can't start my truck right now without my neighbors complaining. I have nothing left of my exhaust except the manifold. Everything has rotted away due to the fact that the previous owner left it sit in a field for 10 years. I would love to find an early fording setup like the Reo Eager Beaver advertisements. However a stock setup would work for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memphis Equipment, Antelope Valley truck parts, or Sam Weiners for exhaust. I have 2 of the M35A1 fording kits that use many of the same parts as the gasser kits also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks