• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauges acting up

sandcobra164

My deuce's gauges are acting a little funny right now. This all started when I ran the truck yesterday and left the flashers on. The flasher seems to have died as they just stay on constant now. At the same time, the oil pressure and temp gauges started reading incorrectly. When you turn the turn signal switch now, the oil pressure gauge drops to 0 and the temp to 160. When you turn the turn signal switch off, they start reading normal again. How would turning the turn signal switch effect the oil pressure gauge reading?

Thanks,

Joseph

flyxpl

My blinkers also quit working ( constant on , but no blink ) after I forgot to turn them off after making a turn . No problem with my other gauges though .

littlebob

I have to agree with a bad ground somewhere, On DC circuits it will backfeed through something else and drive you nuts. Sometimes you can use a jumper from a known good ground to the part in question.

dittle

My blinkers also quit working ( constant on , but no blink ) after I forgot to turn them off after making a turn . No problem with my other gauges though .
Might be your flasher controller up on the inside of the engine compartment on the left wheel well area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks