• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General Deuce Question

muta4warrior

Ok, I now have a M1008 CUCV and I would like to find a Deuce to go with it.

My question is, If you can only own one Deuce (limited parking space) which one would you get and why?

eddiec

M35a2 with winch, heater, hard top, cargo cover, and c turbo. The only reason I can come up with is, when you own the best, nothing else will do.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35a2 with winch, heater, hard top, cargo cover, and c turbo. The only reason I can come up with is, when you own the best, nothing else will do.
I can't argue with that...besides the hard top. I like rag tops myself.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since my hearing is already fading, I'd prefer the "D" turbo and a muffler - and one with the spin on oil and fuel filters. Personal preference - also, in the deep south a heater is sometimes more trouble than it's worth - in other parts of the country, it and a block heater are necessary more than half the year!

wsucougarx

To further this, I would go for a '87 and up USAF M35A2C model. It will have the split brake system, dropside cargo bed, and those nice bright yellow dataplates in the cab:wink:. Plus getting one with a winch and air-o-matic would be even better

Last edited:

saddamsnightmare

December 29th, 2009.

muta4warrior::ditto:

The Air Force did more upgrades and generally took better care of their trucks then the Army ever did. If you have the money for one only, the AF ESP M35A2C or M35A3C would be the one to own.

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks