• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to bid on Humvee

ApopkaFL

Banned
All I know is its a 1986 Humvee. It has some rust what should I bed on it too? I plan to bid on it tomorrow, Dont know what it is worth. I know its hard to say with out knowing all the details but that is all the iformation I have until I get there in the am. Ill look see if I can find some photos.

rodman

3dAngus

I thought they were going for $25-35K in good shape. But what is good shape?
I would make sure everything is there in the dash and there is no rust, but other than that, dunno. Engines and transfer cases are EASY to come by, don't know about the tranny.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, find out if the people who are auctioning it off have the right to do so, and that it is not actually owned by uncle Sam.

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just going by what little info we have, I wouldn't go over $2K. It will more than likely bring more than that if there are HMMWV people there.

The HMMWV is kind of cool and I'd like to have one but they are way overpriced IMO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks