• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heated Seats

ssdvc

Having owned diesels for a while now, I know how cold blooded they can and how long it take for them to warm up.

Given that, has anyone added heating elements to thier seats? Hey, I'm no teenager anymore and I like heat in the winter...quick heat. My other vehicles have heated seats and in my VW TDI, they are a life (butt) saver.

Ok, ready for all jokes and jabs, but also looking to see if anyone did it.

Woodsman

Having owned diesels for a while now, I know how cold blooded they can and how long it take for them to warm up.

Given that, has anyone added heating elements to thier seats? Hey, I'm no teenager anymore and I like heat in the winter...quick heat. My other vehicles have heated seats and in my VW TDI, they are a life (butt) saver.

Ok, ready for all jokes and jabs, but also looking to see if anyone did it.
Interestingly enough, when I first saw your post this ad was visible in the banner: Heat Your Seat - Aftermarket Seat Heaters from Check Corp.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! This is great! Been wondering if/how I could get some seat-heat for my narrow ass!!!!! lol!

Woodsman

In my '85 civilian Blazer I had the cloth seats and really liked them. Put ScotchGuard on them when new and 6 years later they were still clean. Heated seats might be the ticket though on leather or vinyl. It's not very comfortable in the winter and absolutely sucks in the summer.

I might look around for some OD Green cloth material, once I get a M1009. I"d had to look at some canvas seat covers before though to see how I might like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks