• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Southwest GA!

Defensive Armament

Hey guys and gals. I've used this site extensively for about a year now. What an awesome resource....THANK YOU![thumbzup]

I've been a Green Nut for a long time..........however I've been into Green Machines for only a year.

So far I've got a 1969 AM General M35A2 and a 79 Jeep that I'm turning into a Green Franken build. The Jeep is civilian but I'm retro fitting it with USGI parts.:mrgreen:

I use my M35A2, which I've named "The Duke", in local parades. The local VFW guys ride in the back. I also drive it to work from time to time.

I'm in the process of trying to locate a M1009 and I'm biding on a USGI single axle 500gal mobile fuel tank......hope I win it!

It's safe to say that I'm addicted to all things O.D.

Look forward to shootin' the bull around here.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thank you Sir...a good piece away but not all that far. There are a couple of good SS troops in the Albany area as well.

I didn't mean to offend but I just wish folks would at least post their city and state to sorta cut down on goofy questions like mine!:-D:-D:beer:

bkwudzhom

Welcome from Augusta! Did the college thing in Valdosta many years ago. Havent been to T'vill in years. Glad to have you aboard. The rally will be in Oct. at the Durahamtown off road park. Last year was a first rally for the wife , son, and I . We all had a great time. Search and check out the pics from last year. Then bring it on and join us! The MKT has great food if ya dont wanna cook and the park has cabins if ya dont wanna camp. The fire pit can always use some wood and it is a promise that something WILL get stuck.
Bring it on!
BK

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We had trucks from Ohio, PA, FL, NC, SC, TN, AL, LA,. and a few states that I forgot, over 75 military trucks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dang, guess I dont have an excuse then huh......:wink:
You should go look at all these:

First, this is what you'd be missing:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/59085-newer-2010-ga-rally-multimedia-thread.html

Then go read this: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/61277-2011-ga-rally-definite-dates.html

That second thread has a link to the official Ga Rally website which will soon be updated.

You will be banned if you do not attend-Ga Rally attendance is now mandatory for all Ga., Fl., SC., NC., Al, Tn and surrounding area members. :D

Jimma

Welcome from NE Georgia. Glad you are here and hope to see you at the rally in Oct.

73M819- You listed most of them but I think you missed North Carolina. There were numerous trucks from there.