• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help needed on my 1028

Ronbo

Hey Guys , I noticed my truck wasnt starting very good lately. Now it wont start at all.. turns over really easy and I dont believe its getting fuel... I noticed a drip ( wet area) around the fuel filter housing . I tried to start the truck then looked at the filter area and noticed some fuel and bubbles coming up around the place where the 2 wires go into the top of the filter adapter ( red and black wires ) . any advise?? I really need her running ... I'm a pretty good mechanic but not much up on diesels.. thanks Me

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys , I noticed my truck wasnt starting very good lately. Now it wont start at all.. turns over really easy and I dont believe its getting fuel... I noticed a drip ( wet area) around the fuel filter housing . I tried to start the truck then looked at the filter area and noticed some fuel and bubbles coming up around the place where the 2 wires go into the top of the filter adapter ( red and black wires ) . any advise?? I really need her running ... I'm a pretty good mechanic but not much up on diesels.. thanks Me

You have air in the system. Your filter base needs to be fixed or replaced.

You can also change to the spinon filter.

There has been countless post covering this.