• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv Fuel in Oil Pan

RayGunSlayer

So has anyone else ever had an issue kind of like this. I changed my oil right at 100 miles ago. When I changed it last my oil was pitch black. Wasn’t thick or burnt smelling at all. If anything it was actually pretty thin. Well after changing my oil, I’ve noticed that my oil level is somehow rising. Not coolant or anything because I’ve started my truck and watched in the surge tank and there’s no bubbles at all plus no part of the oil is milky. I’m thinking based on the color and thinness of the oil it may be fuel escaping into my oil pan but I’m still an amateur at these rigs and at diesels in general.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks