• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV NXT 360 is SICK!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting front bumper on that tan truck. Practical and gets the job done.

Also noticed the air grill on the hood is raised at an angle. I wonder what engine is in there or gizmo is requiring additional clearance?

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
might just be the camera angles, but to me it looks almost like they have lowered it a little bit.

or comparing the two pictures, I would guess that the suspension has quite a bit of adjustment to increase or decrease height and clearance.

jrtoffroad

Any specs? Curious what engine and trans? Are they using an air suspension now or still coil springs?

Although I'm not fond of the ridiculously low hanging bumper on the olive drab one, I do like the 'boat sides'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks