• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How big of a 24v inverter

Csm Davis

But the CUCV'S alternators are 100 amp units and the batteries can provide a heck of a lot for a short time I would say a 10000 watt would work just fine as your running load is almost never as high as your starting load and what are you wanting to run is more of a factor than the inverter size.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Typically, the bigger the inverter, the more amps it uses just idling.

I have two inverters I use in our RV. A 300 watt for running the TV and small items, and a 2500 watt for running the coffee maker. The big inverter pulls 15~20 amps with nothing plugged in. The small inverter pulls about 0.5 amps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks