• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long does it take???

AzBuckfever

Not sure if this forum is where this question belongs, but I couldn't find it in a search.

My father-in-law bought a couple of M35s from GL...Bought a M35A2 and a M36A2. What seems odd (maybe) is that he bought these about 5 months ago from the auctions in Clearfield, UT. Apparently he has sent them several requests for information on the trucks and when they can be picked up, to which he recieves a response to be patient.

Just wondering if 5 months is a little excessive? We have a semi truck and 48ft flatbed on standby to pick the trucks up, but we can't get them without the okay.

Sirblissfull

What does it say on his EUC status on the GL website?

Log in and check when it was sent to Battle Creek. Supposedly its 60 to 90 days but I have heard some places take up to 8 months in one case.

AzBuckfever

He had a issue at first with the EUC, but that was taken care of like 2 weeks after initial purchase in late April/early May. Big bummer is I was hoping to have it last month so I could retro fit a wall tent style area in the bed and take it hunting. The practical use of something like that. absolutely ZERO, but it would turn some heads and make people say, WTF :D Now it's cool though, FIL (Father in law) is thinking of starting a collection and buying some commercial property with an auto shop on it just to tinker. I doubt it would ever happen, but it would be fun :D

markmontana

Azbuckfever- I see your 2 trucks every week or so, they are safe and sound at HAFB. But you should have your FIL check with GL, and be more specific about the trucks and their status- or you may find the auction cancelled and your money refunded.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just as a side note (when your EUC clears), You may need to do some measuring to make sure a M35 and a M36 will fit on a 48' trailer. I've hauled two M35s on my 48' and there's not alot of room left. I'm not saying it won't fit but it's going to be close.

AzBuckfever

Well, after 6 long months, the trucks finally arrived last night. My father-in-law and a few other relatives went to Utah and drove them back. Said both ran great and according to Boyce Equipment, he got a couple of very nice trucks...Somewhat interesting that he said the M36A2 drove faster than the M35A2. I suppose I'll attribute that to possibly a better turbo. Who knows. Haven't checked the ID tags or anything to see just what we have, but I did see the trucks last night (in the dark :sad:) and they're SWEET! Now we want more :D

AzBuckfever

I'll get pics this morning....I work graveyards and took a quick break to go see them. Pics soon to come and will be posted in the main Deuce site :D I'm stoked!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks