• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hub socket

jimm1009

I understand the socket for the front hub nuts is 3 inch. Anyone have a a line on the
socket designed for this? I know that SnapOn and Mac have it but don't need it that bad.
There should be a manufacturer for the thin wall ones similar for use with the older M38 and CJ series jeeps.
Thanks,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

ah1955

A 3 inch 8 pt. 3/4 drive would be an OTC1907 avalable at truck parts supply houses, about 25.00. Don't recall what the name is on the wheel sockets that I have at work but our parts guy gets them for my at a real good price and they all use the same numbers as OTC.

jimm1009

Tool Discounter had it in stock. $31.00 including UPS ground.
Not too bad and I will have the right tool for the job.
Thanks again
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks