• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I could use some help with something

Ronbo

NO NOT THAT!! THats Fine!!!:) I've been spending some time on this site and see some really talented people with good ideas and contacts.. I hope its ok to post this here.
I need some bolts made and took some to a vo-tech school but they've been ther 2 months and still not finished..
I need some bolts for a part I'm designing for a Motorcycle and everywhere I go they wont make them unless they make 500 at a pop.. Crap I only need 12 or so even 20 is fine But 500. Ouch.. I'll have to get the exact size from my papers at the vo-tech, But they are like 2 1/2 long x 1/2" on one end of the bolt and 10mm on the other end . any ideas of who or where? Thanks Me

littlebob

Money pit is a relative term. I see people buy $10k four wheel ATV's and buy accessories for them and spend more than I'll ever have in mine.
littlebob

Ronbo

I thought about a Die set But it really isnt that easy... It needs to be one piece and go from 5/8's or 1/2 " to 10mm Thats a big difference,,,It has to be straight and strong ..( Liability issues) grade 5 ..