• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just scratched the "itch" .......

dm22630

Well.....I got a little excited with all the Deuces in Virginia today & bought a bunch of them.....10 to be exact.

hahaha.....lets hope my EUC gets approved again! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

Ironhorse

So you're the guy that took my truck!

Ten?? Now that's just being greedy.

Oh well, I didn't need it that bad anyway. After all, I haven't gotten the first one home yet. :)

Alredneck

Banned
Man thats a bunch, you saving all of them just for you, fixing them and reselling them, or starting your own army? :grd:

jwaller

what could somebody possibly do with 10? I mean I like these trucks and all but thats easily 6 months of work to get them up to snuff.

saddamsnightmare

June 20th, 2008.

DM22630:

Like the old jingle goes "So good, you can't stop at just one!" Man, with all you guys buying five and ten at a time, what's a working stiff to do??? I thought that having more then two M35's was a little ostentatious.....
Now that the M35's the status symbol of choice.... you're the King!!! Also, do see your analyst, you probably need serious help.... BUT, sell Bull Dog Mack 13 a non-turbo with winch..... that way he won't miss Colorado so badly and he can get back in the OD pool with his family....
My hat's off to you big boy..... just pray that John Mosby's ghost doesn't think they're a Yankee supply train and take em out from the other world!!!!

Cheers...

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare"
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2
1967 Hercules MEP023A gas Gen-Set APU
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 MB

[thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] :drool:

davidkroberts

well i asked earlier when you bought two, so why 10? What you got planned bud. Are we all meeting at your house when the government finally collapses or what....... LOL

.... My wife would run me over with all ten of them if i tried it........hehehehehe..... rofl

dm22630

Well....there were a lot going....and they went relatively cheap....and the shipper I am using is CHEAP from what else I can see.

SO, I will most likely sell the majority of them & have a couple for free! ;)

I think I will keep the hard top w/winch :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well we know that we have a 12 step program. but dang it man. 2 first then 10 next. you completed the SS 12 step program in two steps. Does this mean your on to the 5 ton program or starting the 2 1/2 ton over rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks